First, thank you to the 83 backers so far of our project, Spice up your life with My Mom’s Mole.
We are currently running a rewards-based crowdfunding campaign on Barnraiser and are asking you to join us in our efforts to grow our company, support our community, and provide our classes at an affordable cost to anyone who’s interested.
Our campaign is halfway over. With two weeks to go, we’ve reached 81% of our goal.
We’re almost there, but we still need help in reaching more people. This is an all-or-nothing campaign; if we don’t reach 100% funding, we receive nothing.
To skip the rest and get right to it visit our campaign page.
How can you support this campaign? There are two simple ways.
- Become a Backer: ANY amount makes a huge impact towards reaching our tilt goal. We have a variety of rewards (recipe cards, 1lb of mole, t-shirts, tote bags, private dance lessons, gift baskets & more!) available for backers of our campaign. Check them out on the campaign page (http://bit.ly/mole914) to learn more
- Spread the word: Help us go the extra mile AND receive a FREE gift basket.
Here are 4 simple steps to amplify your impact AND receive a free gift basket featuring products made alongside ours in the kitchen incubator.
- Log in on Barnraiser and go to the Spice up your life with My Mom’s Mole project page (http://bit.ly/mole914).
- Click on SHARE this PROJECT
- Copy the link and share with all your friends via email and Facebook. You will be credited when they use that link to back our project.
- If FIVE people use your link to back the campaign with pledges of $50 or more, we will send you one of the incubator gift baskets (regardless of your reward tier) when and if the campaign is successfully completed.
Join us in this effort to make local, sustainable food the standard!
Thank you again for your continued support and encouragement. Let us know if you have questions.
Cesario & the My Mom’s Mole team